Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Best Ways to Remove Makeup from Your Carpet

Sometimes, we have time to spend an hour or more applying makeup. But most of the time, we are rushing out of the door to work. And when you’re in a hurry, it’s very easy to spill some foundation, eye shadow, or powder on your carpet flooring.


Don’t panic, our trusted cleaning technicians know a few ways to make sure your makeup doesn’t stain.

How To Clean Foundation
What you will need:

  • A butter knife or spoon.
  • Clear dish washing liquid.
  • Cold water.
  • Microfiber cloths or paper towels.
  • A vacuum cleaner.


  1. Scrape any excess foundation from the carpet using the butter knife or spoon. You’ll want to do this IMMEDIATELY so the foundation doesn’t cause a deeper stain.
  2. Mix a few drops of dish soap and cold water. Lightly dampen your cloth or paper towel with the mixture and gently blot the stain (work from the outside in!).
  3. Keep dabbing the stain until there’s no more foundation in the carpet (no scrubbing or rubbing!).
  4. Dampen another cloth or paper towel in plain water. Use this to remove any soap still in the carpet.
  5. Blot the area until it’s dry and vacuum the spot.

How To Remove Eyeliner
What you will need:

  • ½ cup of warm water.
  • 1 tsp of vinegar.
  • Microfiber cloths.


  1. Mix the water and vinegar.
  2. Place your cloth into the solution and blot the stain (from the outside, in).
  3. Lightly dampen a cloth with plain water and remove any vinegar solution left on the stain.
  4. Pat dry.

TIP: Use the same steps for removing mascara and eye shadow, but instead of warm water, use cold water!

AND

If you have lighter carpets, use hydrogen peroxide instead of a vinegar-based solution — it doesn’t have bleaching properties that will ruin your carpet.

The dedicated and highly skilled Triple S staff includes the most Clean Trust* Certified Technicians and Master Technicians of any company in the Northeast. Contact us today!

Stratford Plant | 1800 Stratford Avenue
Stamford Plant | 400 West Main Street
Norwalk Plant | 337 Westport Avenue

13 comments:

  1. It is really a helpful blog to find some different source to add my knowledge. I came into aware of new professional blog and I am impressed with suggestions of author.
    รับกำจัดไรฝุ่น

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful for this blog to distribute knowledge about this significant topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new instructions with new enthusiasm.
    วิธีกำจัดไรฝุ่น

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting such a helpful and informative post. Amazing deals offers on Monster Carpet & Hard Floor Cleaning Melbourne 24x7 Customer Support Call 0478 250 900

    Click out here - http://www.monsterclean.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am grateful to you on the grounds that your article is exceptionally useful for me to continue with my exploration in same region. Your cited illustrations are all that much significant to my exploration field.This is extraordinary! It really exhibits to me where to broaden my online diary
    กำจัดไรฝุ่น

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came to this blog and it helped me to add few new points to my knowledge. Actually, I am trying to learn new thing wherever I find. Impressive written blog and valuable information shared here.
    Release agent

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help.
    น้ำยาลอกสี

    ReplyDelete
  7. Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one.
    เร ซิ่น

    ReplyDelete
  8. I came to this blog and it helped me to add few new points to my knowledge. Actually, I am trying to learn new thing wherever I find. Impressive written blog and valuable information shared here.
    ดูดไรฝุ่น

    ReplyDelete
  9. Share great information about your blog , Blog really helpful for us . We read your blog , share most useful information in blog . Thanks for share your blog here .
    สเปรย์กันสนิม

    ReplyDelete
  10. creativity of writer is purely impressive. It has touched to the level of expertise with his writing. Everything is up to the mark. Written perfectly and I can use such information for my coming assignment.
    เคมี อุตสาหกรรม

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, I also would like to comment over all the points mentioned in this blog. I agree with essence of few point but somewhere I found myself on other place. I hope, there might little opinion of others as well.
    สเปรย์ไล่ความชื้น

    ReplyDelete
  12. The writer of this blog is really very professional. Every single line of this article is well written. New use of vocabulary is a great effort. At the same time tense, indirect speech was also sued in good manner.
    สเปรย์ไล่ความชื้น

    ReplyDelete
  13. Share great information about your blog , Blog really helpful for us . We read your blog , share most useful information in blog . Thanks for share your blog here .
    เคมี อุตสาหกรรม

    ReplyDelete